CORPORATE NETWORK SUPPORT
Elevate provides support for networks as small as 5 computers up to 150 computers, we look after our customers no matter what the size.
Elevate can comfortably provide the following services and SLA time frames:
- Maximum 1 Hour Response on Server Related Outages.
- Maximum 2 Hour Response on Priority Workstation Related Outages.
- Maximum 4 Hour Response on Non Mission-Critical, but priority issues.
- Periodical checks of server/s. These checks will generally be conducted once per calendar month. The check will include backup health check (check backup log and perform selective test restore), disk utilisation, failure reports, file clean-ups, review of system logs and any areas that require attention.
- Proactive maintenance and support to ensure minimal downtime and increase response time in the event of emergency issues.
- Complete integration into our asset management database, we will monitor all of your current support agreements and warranty agreements for your IT assets.
- Periodical checks of desktop computers. The check will include disk utilisation checks, file clean-ups and general operation check.
- Access to our emergency after-hour’s number 24/7 365 days a year. (Public holiday call outs will incur a 20% surcharge)
- Access to our after-hour’s technician who will be in the office from 6:30AM to 10:00PM each day.
- Installation of maintenance software which will maintain your server’s life and allow us to prevent future issues.
- Documentation of all hardware and software and integration with the asset management system.
- Project management of any IT implementations or upgrades.
- Support and resolution of network problems in a timely fashion to ensure minimal downtime.
- Ad-hoc telephone queries from your users with access to the consultants mobile telephone numbers.
- Direct liaison with your software and hardware suppliers to resolve support problems.
- Resolution of configuration problems in software and hardware.
- Installation of new network workstations.
- Assistance with minor system changes or upgrades.